Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: I wanna scenario

Re: [FT] Miniture sizes

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 22:06:24 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Miniture sizes

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> >I also have a bunch of GameScience trek minis, as well as some TFG
> >Starline 2200 ships.
>
> Dunno about Starline 2200... I only have "Starfleet" models (which are
> outright tiny) and "Starline 2300" which are simply scaled-up
Starfleet
> models, but they vary quite a lot in size. Which models are you
> thinking of?

Have a look at
http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/FT/INDEX.HTM

which has a selection of Gamescience, Starline 2200, Starline 2300, FASA
and even Galoob minis.

Starline 2200 wass the predecessor to Starline 2300, and differ in being
of generally better quality in both design and manufacture. Larger range
too. But many Starline 2300 figs are identical to the 2200 ones.

http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/FT/FT-CV.gif
has a Starline 2200 CV, a 2200 Fed LC, and 2 Gamescience/2200 DDs.
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: Re: I wanna scenario