Prev: Re: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB Next: Re: OGRE/GEV for ground combat

Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:35:58 EST
Subject: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

In a message dated 3/2/00 10:18:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
siefert@milwpc.com writes:

>   Anyway, does anyone know where I can pick up a pair of kevlar
gloves?
>  I don't want to go through this again.
>  --
>  Later,
>  Mark A. Siefert

Fishing shops sometimes carry a kind of mail/kevlar glove (to help
clumsy
fishermen from doing what you did when gutting fish).

Rob

(Hey, I cut the top of my left thumb off with a power saw a few years
ago, so
I know I'm clumsy...)

Londo	    "I'm sorry.  Here, open my wrists."
Garibaldi   "Centauri don't have major arteries in their wrists."
Londo	    "Of course we don't.  What do you think, I am stupid?"

Prev: Re: US vs. Canada : GZG ECC IV FT/FB Next: Re: OGRE/GEV for ground combat