Prev: Samuel Penn - In Search Of Next: Re: Stealth1

Re: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 15:44:39 -0500
Subject: Re: FW: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> FT Game:
> The Defender would have a force of mainly fighter groups (ground
based),
> corvettes, frigates, destroyers, and a couple of cruisers.
> The Agressor force would have larger, but fewer ships.

[snip]

> SG game:
> Agressor force will have a set amount of assets. Artillery will be
limited
> (Some Ortillery ability is expected from the space forces).
> Defense force will be in possition and/or hidden. It will consist of
> infantry, some vehicles, fighter groups, and artillery. The fighters
and
> artillery will depend on how much damage they took from Ortillery
strikes.

[snip]

> Anyway, its an idea.

Brian,
    Yeah, but it's a good idea.  I like the different goals and the
scenario
specific rules should do the trick.  Can we expect to see this at ECC
IV? <g>
If not, please, send the AAR to the list.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Samuel Penn - In Search Of Next: Re: Stealth1