Prev: Re: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not Next: Re: I wanna scenario

Re: [OT] Battletech

From: Mark Reindl <markreindl@y...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:39:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Battletech

If he really wants inspiration on color schemes, I
don't think that series is the way to go unless he
wants to paint everything in green/red "camouflage"
pattern.  The best thing for that would be to hunt
down an old copy of the Battletech Camo Specs book
(which isn't cheap, I sold mine on Ebay for over $60
US) or a 1st Edition copy of the Mechwarrior RPG.
That one had some VERY nice color plates in the center
of the book showing battlemechs from different
factions, and it's considerably cheaper.  It can
usually be found for $5-$10 US.  If you would like,
I've got a copy of it and would be willing to scan the
color pages and send them to you.

Mark

----

----
> Elizabeth Fulton
> c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
> GPO Box 1538
> HOBART
> TASMANIA 7001
> AUSTRALIA
> Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
> Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053
>
> email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

http://im.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Canad vs. US at GZG ECC IV ? I think not Next: Re: I wanna scenario