Prev: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con.... Next: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

RE: NSL Symbol

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:09:30 -0500
Subject: RE: NSL Symbol

I believe that Samuel Penn had/made the emblem that you are describing.
When
I went to his web page (http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/games/ft/nsl/),
it
appears that he has adopted the official emblem. But if you contact him,
he
may be able to provide you with the old symbol.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----