Prev: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!! Next: FT- ESU Fleet setup for a con....

RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:52:53 -0500
Subject: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

I lost the orignial post (Jon's Ruling), so I am unsure if he indicated
that
a leader could reactivate the same unit twice as his 2 actions. If not,
then
you are correct. (Could someone please send it to me off-list to the
address
below, Thanks).

Otherwise I count 14 actions for Sqd A if you allow the same commander
reactivate a unit twice.

1 Sqd A activates for 1st Action
2 Sqd A 2nd Action
- Pit 1 uses an action to reactivate Sqd A
3 Sqd A reactivates for 1st Action
4 Sqd A 2nd Action
- Pit 1 used 2nd action to reactivate Sqd A
5 Sqd A reactivates for 1st Action
6 Sqd A 2nd Action
- CoyCmd reactivates Pit 1
- Pit 1 reactivates and uses 1st action to reactivate Sqd A
7 Sqd A reactivates for 1st Action
8 Sqd A 2nd Action
- Pit 1 uses 2nd action to reactivate Sqd A
9 Sqd A reactivates for 1st Action
10 Sqd A 2nd Action
- CoyCmd 2nd Action is to reactivate Pit 1
- Pit 1 reactivates and uses 1st action to reactivate Sqd A
11 Sqd A reactivates for 1st Action
12 Sqd A 2nd Action
- Pit 1 ruses 2nd action to reactivate Sqd A
13 Sqd A reactivates for 1st Action
14 Sqd A 2nd Action

CoyCmd was activated once for 2 actions
Pit 1 was activated 3 times for 6 actions
Sqd A was activated 7 times for 14 actions

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----