Prev: Re: Flyers Next: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

From: "Kieran \"KR\" Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:22:36 -0800
Subject: RE: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Mark A. Siefert
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 7:18 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Hello All...

	Two years ago, I was working on some new terrain when my exato
knife
slipped and sliced open my index finger.  It took six stitches, a
splint, and a tetanus shot to patch my back together.

	A couple of days ago, I decided that my Ogre MK V needed a new
paint
job.  So I let it sit in a bowl of 409 to strip the paint and glue so I
can start the process over again.  This morning while I was shaving off
old superglue from the model... Slip... SLICE!	The same blasted finger
too.  Fortunately it was a bad as the last time and I only needed three
stitches and Band-Aid.

	Anyway, does anyone know where I can pick up a pair of kevlar
gloves?
I don't want to go through this again.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Mark,

Talk to your local butcher.  They have chain mail gloves for people in
the
meat cutting industry and for those whose hobby is to film sharks in the
wild!

KR

Prev: Re: Flyers Next: Re: I DID IT AGAIN!!!