Prev: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: I wanna scenario

Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:05:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

Roger Books wrote:

> Orbit planet and drop off
> troops, 1 turn.  Hold high orbitals (with support missions depending
> on where you are in orbit) 2 turns while 6 turns of SG occur.  Recover
> shuttles and break orbit 1 turn.

    It seems that you won't have much variance from that, though.  If
that's the
case, why not take that as read and only play the SG portion?

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario Next: Re: I wanna scenario