Prev: Re: Scenario idea - new Next: NSL Symbol

Flyers

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:45:39 -0500
Subject: Flyers

When Jerry has cobbled together GZG ECC IV promo flyer 1.0:

Please forward me a copy by mail or by email as a JPG or web link so I
can
put some out in this area. It'd be nice to get more Canucks down.

I'd like to do a Canada-vs.-USA game if we can get enough people at some
point... ;) Of course, we'd need an unbiased Ref like our resident
Englishman Stu. Or maybe just a Californian, since they're kind of in
their
own world... <grins>

When USMA (West Point) came up to RedCon at RMC (I think so did some VMI
types too), Sunday tradition demanded a Canada-US showdown in
MicroArmour.
West Point lost once when I watched, RMC once. So it was a good show. :)

Tom

PS: For those members of the organizing committee, I will have a website
view regarding our discussion of awards for next year...

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: Scenario idea - new Next: NSL Symbol