Prev: Save Lester Bell! Next: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario

Re: [GZG-ECC] 2001 Dates and location

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 16:16:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] 2001 Dates and location

"Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" wrote:

> Jerry will begin the task of putting a flyer together
> for distribution.  We'd like for Mike Sarno to take some
> with him to Cold Wars in a week and a half, perhaps.

    Sure, just e-mail the master copy to me in enough time to get the
copies
made.  I'll make sure to distribute them to all the cons I attend this
year.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Save Lester Bell! Next: Re: Combined FT - SG2 Scenario