Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: I wanna scenario

RE: I bet that one didn't make the quote list [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:51:02 -0500
Subject: RE: I bet that one didn't make the quote list [CLEAN STAMP]

Thomas.Barclay wrote:
> > This was one of my favorite moments in the heat of the game:
> > Thomas: "QRC, I need a QRC -- quick, someone give me a SG2QRC!"
> > David: "...Huh?"
> > Ted: "...Uh?"
> > Rick: "...Wha?"
>
> ** But you said ".....Wha....?" to a lot of things... :)

One of the joys of command is the constant state of puzzlement that
you have to work in -- after all, isn't the fog of war mostly
in the minds of the warriors?

:)

-- Rick

======
03/02/00 09:54:53

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: RE: I wanna scenario