Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: Re: GMS at Infantry

Re: GZG 1/300 infantry

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:41:00 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG 1/300 infantry

Yes, I have a few of these and they are very nice.  They even come with
their
very own base them on.	I'd highly recomend them, but have a look before
you buy
you may find they are a bit bigger than your other 1/300 infantry .

Chen-Song Qin <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca> on 03/01/2000 04:38:52 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  GZG 1/300 infantry

<delurking mode on>

I'm just wondering if the 1/300 infantry figures (the ones based on the
25mm ones) from GZG have come out yet?	I haven't seen them in any of
the
stores I usually go to, but they're listed on the Geohex site.	Does
anyone also have pictures of what they look like?
Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

----

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's
warm for the rest of his life."

----

Prev: Re: I wanna scenario Next: Re: GMS at Infantry