Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships (question)

Re: Also, shameless commerce division Re: Buffy and Triniity...

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 13:42:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Also, shameless commerce division Re: Buffy and Triniity...

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Yeah, but where did the not-Puppeteer come from?!?! I can't find it
> anywhere! *sniff* I suppose it's a scratchbuild.

The guy who gave it to me is thinking of making up a very small set of
them.  If
anybody is interested in one, let me know and I'll pass the information
on to
him...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships. Next: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships (question)