Prev: RE: [GZG ECC] My thoughts Next: Re: GMS at Infantry

Re: a scenario

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:12:34 +0100
Subject: Re: a scenario

Sounds pretty fun to me. Perhaps a bit on the tough side for the ESU.

The suggestions mede by Owen Glover should help a bit, but I would also
add that perhaps the mortar fire should be delayed so as to not arrive
on-table in the same round as requested, but the round after, giving the
ESU units a better chance to move away.

As for the spider mines, I would allow them to be shot at (if previously
spotted), perhaps giving them an armour die of D8. Some people I know
would go mad if I let them spot a spider mine coming towards them, while
not letting them be able to do anything about them.

The force composition seems to indicate that the NSL have a platoon
command unit, but not the ESU. I think you should consider giving the
ESU one.

Have fun :-)

--
Henrix

Prev: RE: [GZG ECC] My thoughts Next: Re: GMS at Infantry