Prev: RE: Gamescience Star Trek minis Next: Buffy and Trinity...

Buffy and Triniity...

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:19:22 -0500
Subject: Buffy and Triniity...

I've just updated my photo gallery, including Jon's wonderful not-Buffy
and
not-Trinity (not-Lara and Barb to follow, as well as the others once
I've
ordered them)

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/gallery/index.html

In addition, for any of the GZG ECC attendees who received a sample
decal sheet,
Ipainted three pieces using those decals.  Since we were kind of on a
tight
schedule (printing Friday night) I didn't have time to test them before
the
convention.  They're not white backed (that'll be fixed soon) but worked
well on
the underpainted areas.

Questions, comments and suggestions happily accepted.

Share and enjoy!

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Gamescience Star Trek minis Next: Buffy and Trinity...