Prev: Honor Harrington T-shirts and hats Next: Re: I bet that one didn't make the quote list

[GZG-ECC] AARs and Stuff

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:33:51 -0500
Subject: [GZG-ECC] AARs and Stuff

Hi folks,

I was wondering if people would let me take their AARs and links
posted to the list, and allow me to put them up as part of the GZG-ECC
III
web page?

If you don't want something up on the website, just let me know and I'll
avoid it.

Thanks,
J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Honor Harrington T-shirts and hats Next: Re: I bet that one didn't make the quote list