Prev: Re: OU Ship Designs. Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective

Re: [GZGECC] Thanks!

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:49:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZGECC] Thanks!

Brian Bell wrote:

> He also played in the Full Thrust Beserker game and the Full Thrust
King of
> the Hill game. Again, nothing but good reports.

Brian,
	Let your dad know that I loved having him in my game on Sunday
morning.
A convention highlight was when you had to turn your cheese fleet around
to face
your dad's fleet because he had been pouring effective fire into your
aft
section for two turns.	The only reason you had to settle for third
place was
because your dad took second. <g>  Thanks to both of you for a fun game.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: OU Ship Designs. Next: Re: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective