Prev: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:40:47 +1100
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

>Technically you don't need to put any copyright notice on a document.
>Copyright is automatically implied on any original work for the
author's
>lifetime.  A registered copyright is good for the author's life plus 50
>years, but even that doesn't require a copyright notice, although it's
>generally easier to win a copyright infringement case if there is a
>copyright notice.

This is true, however there's no harm in reminding everyone and making
sure.
:)

Jeremy

---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ Next: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.