Prev: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: AI

Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:15:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II FAQ

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:48:43 -0600, bbrush@unlnotes.unl.edu wrote:

>Technically you don't need to put any copyright notice on a document.

Correct.

>This is of course all according to US copyright laws.	I won't even
guess
>what other countries require.

It's pretty much the same through most of the civilized world. The US
copyright law used to be different, but it changed when the US adopted
the
Berne Convention, which Canada, Australia, and Britain (essentially the
members on this list) belong to.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: AI