Prev: Re: Gothic Thrust Redux Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

FT tryout

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <a.leibrick@v...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:32:51 -0000
Subject: FT tryout

Hi Vac-heads

This Sunday I'm going to tryout FT at my club. We'll be using the vector
movement from FB as that is what attracts me to the system. I want to
pit
two small groups of ships out of the Fleet Book. Can anyone suggest what
ships what be suitable. They should have a wide range of tactical
options
and the fight should be short but not too quick.

Tony

"Eku staras flonderans"
-????

Prev: Re: Gothic Thrust Redux Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III