Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

RE: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

From: "Hudak, Mike" <Hudak.Mike@d...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:00:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Damn, that figures.  As one of the two 'local' guys that were there, we
left
to go home and evidently missed all of the fun....   :-(

But, I'd like to say thanks to Jon Davis, and everyone else at the
Estrell
Convoy Attack game for all of the help and fun you provided to a couple
of
newbies.  Thanks a bunch, the evening was a great time.

Next year, we'll make it out for more.	(And definitely do some
exploring of
the after gaming parties too.....)

> Jerry Han wrote:
>
> > Hey Mike, did you go to the same GZG-ECC III that I went to?  (8-)
>
>     Jerry, you're kidding, right?  You didn't see the big
> party on floor 2?  When the
> doors opened, there were at least 6 women walking past the
> doors, all wearing
> substantially less clothing than you'd expect to see in
> public.   There were at least
> a dozen in the lobby alone.  Now, I'm not vouching for the
> relative attractiveness of
> these women, I just mentioned it in response to #5.
>
> -Mike
<>
<>
<> The GreenWorks Gazette is coming!	 www.GreenWorksChannel.org

Prev: Re: GZG _West Coast_ Con - Coming Soon ... Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)