Prev: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: how do untreated casualties work?

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:01:30 +1100
Subject: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

>Hmmm... IS there a Stargrunt 2 FAQ out there? Because if not, I'm
thinking
of
>creating one...

I _am_ working on one, but I haven't posted it to USG2WS yet because it
still needs work - both questions and answers.

Though going on the basis of the people clamouring for one, I may just
have
to post and be damned. :)

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]