Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon? Next: RE: how do untreated casualties work?

Re: how do untreated casualties work?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:35:42 -0500
Subject: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:46:05 +0000, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>Well, you can play it either way depending on how severe you like your
>morale reactions to be, but the original intention is as Henrix
interprets
>it - an "untreated" casualty is one that's probably screaming his head
off,
>which starts right after he gets hit, to the detriment of the squad's
>morale until someone has slapped a med-patch on it and stuffed him full
of
>No-Shok(TM) till he shuts up.

Hmmm... IS there a Stargrunt 2 FAQ out there? Because if not, I'm
thinking of
creating one...

And this isn't how I interpretted it, but it works for me. I don't have
many
low motivation scenarios so it hasn't really come in to play. I do like
my
morale tests severe... even more severe than is in the book, hence the
two
small, subtle changes that I made to the morale rules that make for more
morale drops...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon? Next: RE: how do untreated casualties work?