Prev: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: sportyspam@h...
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:49:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

  Well, I have to admit I have a pretty limited SG2 experience, maybe 20
or so games, but from the games I've had...
  3 small squads/side [or less] pretty much breaks down into who gets
lucky/unlucky with the clear suppression rolls.
  6 squads 4-10 members and a couple vehicles/side seem to be too
dependant on dice rolls still.	A couple lucky penetrations on the armor
and maybe a squad advantage means the other side unlikly to be able to
recover.  Spending a couple hours to have a game basically decided by a
couple 1's being rolled, and at non-critical times to boot, isn't
really cheering.
  We've had a lot of success with 8+ squads + armor/side.  I want to
play
an 18 squads [100 infantry] + armor /side game to see how it goes.

  Thats my impression anyway, others in the same games might have had
different impressions...  I guess it depends on who rolled those '1s'.
:)