Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

Re: [SG] at 15mm

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:36:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:08:13 -0800, Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

>What I find so attractive is the idea that I could
>theoretically play a SG game on 4x6 table which would be equivalent to
5.5x8.5
>(!) table at the 15mm scale.

I play most of my 15mm and 25mm games on a 4 x 6 board. The scenario I'm
playtesting for GenCon right now is played across the shorter board
axis. With
only 3.5 hours of play time, this works fine. But, yes, for a company
sized
game I'd want to be able to change the scale.

One way is to use centimetres instead of inches.

Another option is to simply half the range. 1" = 1/2" on the board.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?