Prev: Re: how do untreated casualties work? Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:06:56 -0500
Subject: Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:11:04 -0800 (PST), Tom Granvold
<Thomas.Granvold@Eng.Sun.COM> wrote:

>    I just tried it with both Netscape and Internet Explorer, and
>see no change.  Netscape still goes to the Geocities "we can't find
>the page" message, while IE doesn't.

I just tried the page in both IE5 and Netscape 4.5 and it worked fine in
both
of them. I know that both browsers handle changed pages versus what's in
the
cache differently. But I had problems the other way with my site. IE5
would
take a while to see the updated changes, Netscape saw them right away.

Not having been to the site before, I have no problems with either.

One suggestion, though. The title tag for the page says simply "index".
That
should be changed...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: how do untreated casualties work? Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III