Prev: Re: Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras Next: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Re: Bailey's Lament, verses 3, 4, & 5

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:39:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Bailey's Lament, verses 3, 4, & 5

>Why oh why do they roll more sixes than not,
>While my many pulse torp rolls have only one dot.

Oh.  Okay, I see your problem.	You are suffering from a Kochte
Effect, while your opponents have a Teske Field.   I suggest you
burn your dice and buy good ones, preferably the white ones that
used to come in Avalon Hill games (I don't want to think about
how long it's been since I bought an AH game), they always had
good mana for me.  If that doesn't work, you might want to think
about taking up bowling or something.