Prev: Re: Wargaming & RPG's Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras

Bailey's Lament, verses 3, 4, & 5

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:45:25 EST
Subject: Bailey's Lament, verses 3, 4, & 5

Please accept my humble apologies.
Glen

Verse 3

I looked forward to a Full Thrust night,
Of battles galore and many a good fight.

Without he who rolls many sixes,
So much so that I need many fixes.

But then along comes another,
Who does roll dice like no other.

Verse 4

Why oh why do they roll more sixes than not,
While my many pulse torp rolls have only one dot.

I even brought cookies of chocolate chip,
But those ungrates still blew up my ship.

But I should not think I am playing in vain,
At least for the others I do entertain.

Verse 5
(my apologies to those who wrote Mambo #5)

A little bit of pulse torps in my side,
a bit of beam dice is not what I need,
many rerolls storming in like the tide,
and a lot of salvos that make me bleed.

Prev: Re: Wargaming & RPG's Next: Re: Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras