Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon? Next: Wargaming & RPG's

[SG] at 15mm

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:08:13 -0800
Subject: [SG] at 15mm

Still considering the options of playing SG at 15mm, and getting pretty
jazzed
about the whole idea.  What I find so attractive is the idea that I
could
theoretically play a SG game on 4x6 table which would be equivalent to
5.5x8.5
(!) table at the 15mm scale.  Why is that such a big deal?  More play
space on
the same surface area, coupled with the fact that I could actually
paint, field,
and afford company strength deployments.  This of course would require
the MU
[measured units] to be reduced to the 15mm scale, which I don't see as a
problem.  The way I figure,  a standard ruler would need to be reduced
by 40% to
provide the equivalent MU for 15mm as in 25mm.

Am I off my rocker or does this seem to be a reasonable conclusion?

Prev: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon? Next: Wargaming & RPG's