Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:34:15 EST
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

In a message dated 2/25/00 3:26:15 PM Central Standard Time,
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com writes:

<<
 I'm not allowed to say anything specific on this subject, but with
 turns as long as 2.5 minutes this weapon switching will not be a
 problem for trained troopers (anything better than yellow) with
 first-generation GMS/Ps. I doubt if more advanced versions will be
 clumsier than the first-generation stuff.

Today the guy with the M47PIP Dragon carries an M16 too. Why not these
troopers?

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?