Prev: Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed?????????????? Next: Re: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans

Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:20:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed??????????????

-MWS- <mshurtleff1@uswest.net> wrote:

> In other words - if you want a web hosting site that doesn't mangle
your
> page with advertising inserts, you have to pay money for it.	As far
as I
> know, *all* of the "free" web hosts do this sort of thing to user
pages.

   For a while I used Crosswinds, http://www.crosswinds.net, which
if free, unlimited disk space, and NO advertising.  Of course nothing
is perfect, this site is on the slow side and I was never able to get
ftp to work in uploading my files.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: EFSB Support Web site Fixed?????????????? Next: Re: Life After Lancaster - They Fought Like Spartans