Prev: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Radar, sonar and more

RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:59:47 +1000
Subject: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Hmm, back to the time thing. Quoting Jon T from the rules again, FOR
CAMPAIGN PURPOSES if you really need to measure time assume a game turn
is 5
minutes....so a squad activated TWICE is doing 4 Actions in the CAMPAIGN
5
minutes.....

I think this is really important to remember when we are talking about
how
long things take and whether things can happen automatically or need an
Action to resolve?

Owen G

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Radar, sonar and more