Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: Re: Radar, sonar and more

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:20:10 -0500
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Chris Connor wrote:

> I always figured that the gun was picked in the re-org because that
when you
> would treat the wounded guy whose weapon you were picking up.  If your
buddy
> is lying there dying what are you going to do first?

    You're going to grab his weapon and start returning fire.  That's
what
soldiers are taught today.  I don't see any reason why that will change
in the
future.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: Re: Radar, sonar and more