Prev: Re: Final Uploads for GZG-ECC III Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Chris Connor <con9570@f...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:03:01 -0800
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

I always figured that the gun was picked in the re-org because that when
you
would treat the wounded guy whose weapon you were picking up.  If your
buddy
is lying there dying what are you going to do first?  help save his life
or
grab the gun and leave him to die?  untreated casaulties are nasty
things in
SGII, thats why I think that people would treat mr. SAW gunner and then
grab
his weapon.  just MHO.

Prev: Re: Final Uploads for GZG-ECC III Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?