Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:12:42 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

On 24-Feb-00 at 09:19, Ground Zero Games (jon@gzg.com) wrote:

> One command unit may use one action to reactivate a single subordinate
> unit, or both its actions to reactivate two DIFFERENT subordinate
units.
> Each subordinate unit may only be reactivated once by its immediate
command
> unit per turn, UNLESS the command unit is itself reactivated by a
> higher-level command unit.

So, with two levels of command no the board.

Squad A takes two actions

Platoon Cdr reactivates two squads, so Squad A takes
another two actions

Company Cdr reactivates Platoon Cdr, Platoon Cdr reactivates
Squad A, Squad A takes two actions.

Platoon Cdr skips a level on the chain and reactivates Squad A,
Squad A takes two actions.

After all is said and done Squad A has taken 8 actions during
this turn.

Was this the desired affect?

Roger

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)