Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:42:18 -0500
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Roger Books wrote:

> On 23-Feb-00 at 18:43, Michael Sarno (msarno@ptdprolog.net) wrote:
>
> >	I think giving a guy 2.5 minutes to grab a fallen comrade's
weapon is
> > already going too far the other way.
>
> But it isn't 2.5 minutes.  It's some variable amount of time that
could
> be as much as 2.5 minutes or as little as 30 seconds.  In this case I
> personally will go with the rules as written.

    A single action could conceivably take much more than 2.5 minutes.
That is
simply the average.  Since it is an average, it's a good place to start
reality
checking.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)