Prev: Re: NBC Next: Re: WOW

Thanks to Scott and KR....

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@j...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:42:00 -0800
Subject: Thanks to Scott and KR....

I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that I and several
friends had a great time at Orccon playing in the Full Thrust
Tournament.  Even though only five people actually played in the
tournament, I think everyone had a great time.	Scott, thanks for the
time and effort that you put into running it, and thanks to KR for
donating the prizes for the tournament as well.  It was definitely a
nice end to a weekend that started out somewhat less than smooth for
me.  I look forward to the opportunity to play again next year :)

Mark

Prev: Re: NBC Next: Re: WOW