Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: NBC

Re: SG : Scales

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:55:19 -0500
Subject: Re: SG : Scales

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:11:39 +1000, dadams@parracity.nsw.gov.au wrote:

>There are 1/48 scale vehicals out there which do scale well with GZG
25mm. 15mm
>would scale well with 1/72, but there is bugger all out there for SciFI
(unless
>you are willing to use  WWII tanks.

Actually, as I say in another post, 15mm looks good with 1/87. 1/72 is
closer
to 20mm and a little too chunky for 15s. Rocco makes an extensive line
of HO
(1/87) scale modern vehicles. Kitbashing these into future figures is
easy.
Sometimes all that's needed is a funky paint job. If you look at the
vehicles
in the art in the SG2 book, most of them are based on modern vehicles.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: NBC