Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [SG] at 15mm

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:50:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:36:50 +0000, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>The 15mm Command Decision (historical) stuff is quoted as being 1/100,
>which I reckon is pretty close for 15mm in general.

For my 15mm games, I'm using Roco Minitanks. I used Marders with the
treads on
them as APCs and kitbashed Marders (these are the Bundeswehr Marders)
and
latest mark Leopard IIs for grav APCs and grav tanks respectively. There
are
1/87 vehicles but do NOT look bad beside 15mm figures. Close enough for
government work...

For a 1920s game I have, I picked up some scale 1/64 trucks and cars and
they
fit RAFMs 25mm Call of Cthulhu figures almost perfectly.

HO figures (1/87 scale, but Airfix and Matchbox used to claim 1/72 and
1/76
scale figures were HO as well) is usually roughly equated to 20mm.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP]