Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Georgia in winter

Re: DSII ADS Question ummmm?

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:07:11 +1300
Subject: Re: DSII ADS Question ummmm?

Jeremey wrote:
> It's probably going to come down to a different opinion on how to
treat
burning vehicle smoke.

Absolutely. For a WWI, WWII or SF Gothic scenarios, burning vehicles act
as
smoke. While for WWIII, modern, ultra-modern and SF scenarios, burning
vehicles don't act like smoke.

> Might ask Sir John for a DSII supplement entitled "101 uses of smoke
on
the futuristic battlefield" :)

Smoke's good for separating out overlapping ADS/ZAD so you can pick them
off
one at a time, with VTOL or Aerospace vehicles. We played a 60,000 total
points DS2 battle last weekend, and every player forget about smoke.
They
paid the price, littering the battlefield with aerospace fighters that
got a
little too bold, attacking ZAD/ADS.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Georgia in winter