Prev: Re: Submunition Mines Next: Re: Submunition Mines

Re: [SG] at 15mm

From: sportyspam@h...
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:07:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm

  I've been tempted to use that Puz-3D stuff.  You could probably cover
decent sized table for $100.  Plus it'd be fun for the kids or maybe
wife.
:)
  I have yet to see a building or tree be in scale with the standard
25mm
models.  I'd think any terrain you currently use for your 25mm would
probably be closer to being in scale with the 15mm than it is for the
25mm.  Horizontally if not vertically.