Prev: Re: Gothic Thrust anyone Next: RE: Gothic Thrust anyone

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:35:11 +0100
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Chris Connor wrote:

>I was wondering if people play as though their troopers who carry
>GMS/Ps also carry ARs.  my friend was arguing that it would weigh too
>much together,

They won't be too heavy, no. At least the one real-world
first-generation GMS/Ps currently being designed that I know anything
about is specifically designed to let the soldier carry an AR as well.
I can't speak for our
competitors, though :-/

If a GMS system is too heavy to carry along with an AR, it's a GMS/L...

>and that  the figures didn't have them.

Some figures do, some don't. WYSIWYG play is easy, of course <shrug>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Gothic Thrust anyone Next: RE: Gothic Thrust anyone