Prev: Re: WAS: Re: Alternate history BUT discussing Canada and stuff(OTish) Next: Re: (OTish) Starxhip Combat News

do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Chris Connor <con9570@f...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:32:52 -0800
Subject: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

I was wondering if people play as though their troopers who carry GMS/Ps
also
carry ARs.  my friend was arguing that it would weigh too much together,
and that
the figures didn't have them.  I thought about it and it seemed rather
stupid not
to go into a combat zone without a weapon that couldn't be used against
infantry
or used in close assualt.
I also think that the weight wouldn't really be a problem in 2183, I
think its a
reasonalbe assumptions that the stuff would be light enough that an
average man
could carry and AR and a GMS/P.  I was wondering what everyone else
thought about
this.

Prev: Re: WAS: Re: Alternate history BUT discussing Canada and stuff(OTish) Next: Re: (OTish) Starxhip Combat News