Prev: [slightly OT] Dressed to kill

RE: [slightly OT] Dressed to kill

From: "The Sutherlands" <nma@k...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:22:25 +0900
Subject: RE: [slightly OT] Dressed to kill

	Well having actually worn the NBC suit during cold weather while
doing just
mildly strenous activity I have some things to add.  It got real cold
where
I was and wearing the NBC suit caused a few problems.  It was not so bad
while you were active but sweat tended to build up under the hood and in
the
gloves.  Once you stopped moving you got chilled immediately and
actually
had ice forming on the inside.	And never forget to drain the boots.  It
is
amazing how much liquid accumalates there and it could be called a gas
weapon in its own right.  After a couple of hours in this stuff your
efficiency rate takes a severe nose dive.  Lets all pray that the stuff
never gets used for real.

						That Chuk Guy

P.S. anybody in the Okinawa area?