Prev: Re: Where's the Cheese? Next: Re: SG2 newbie Q

Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:08:03 EST
Subject: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

In a message dated 2/19/00 2:52:54 PM Central Standard Time,
bbilderback@hotmail.com writes:

<< As for what happens in southern Arizona and New Mexico, again it's an
area
 I'm weak in knowledge of - I'm thinking Eastern N.M> would join Texas,
but
 I'm not sure. Any input from you would be helpful.

 Brian B >>
Actually Eastern N.M. might end up joining Texas whether they want to or
not,
as from a military standpoint it makes very little sense for the
Republic of
Texas to let Mexico take it over, so they might simply invade if they
had the
chance. As far as Arizona, there are a lot of die-hards there, and so
might
lose some of the lower part of the state, but not the whole thing.

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com

Prev: Re: Where's the Cheese? Next: Re: SG2 newbie Q