Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: Georgia in winter

Re: [FT] Fighters

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:09:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighters

)
> broke thru my  defenses and rolled up my core systems, one by one. A
very
> hard lesson...

It all depends on the situation.  My opponent has an almost linear
world base which is vulnerable to two players (It also has the largest
production base).  In his (reasonable) judgement attempting to provide
defenses for all of his worlds with his available resources would leave
him able to defend none, therefore he defended his important worlds
and left an FTL force to deal with the rest.

Roger

Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: Georgia in winter