Prev: Full Thrust game report Next: Grav technology in GZGverse

Re: Decals (again)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:36:33 -0600
Subject: Re: Decals (again)

***
While cruising The Miniatures Page, I happened across a mob that makes
decals:

http://theminiaturespage.com/showcase/?id=14218

I hope this is of help to somebody out there!
***

I think someone already mentioned Beacon, may even be the folks that
Tom Pope is working with, but I can't find the notes with the info.

While I certainly support pointers to The Miniatures Page, I would
suggest going straight to the owners site:
http://www.beaconpublications.com/

Please note the 'miscellaneous' decals; I'm planning on using the
construction patterns and nuc/bio/etc sets on my whenever-to-be-
completed new Aliens board game board.

The_Beast

Prev: Full Thrust game report Next: Grav technology in GZGverse