Prev: RE: Hey, has Geo-Hex gotten the molds for the UN ships? Next: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor

Re: [FT] Fighters

From: J Noble <jnoble@a...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:46:43 -0900
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighters

For a quick shameless plug, look on my web site for my modular
fighter construction rules:

http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/FT/

I've got rules for constructing and pricing fighters,
rules for large fighters (mass 1.5 each, or 4 per squadron) as well
as some optional externally mounted packs, such as:

booster packs - extra endurance for climbing out of atmospheres,
mostly for ground based fighters.

FTL packs - To allow fighters to enter or exit the board via FTL

Submunition packs - one-shot external ordnance

I don't have all the supporting rules ideas posted, but there are
some starting suggestions to begin with.

Jared