Prev: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: Tis quiet....

Tis quiet....

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:19:47 -0500
Subject: Tis quiet....

Quiet night tonight. Too quiet, some might say. ;)

So I ask this question: I've got an FSE motor biker for SG2 and a
war-pig (KV cavalry?). I'm usually mounting figures on a Canadian penny
(after all, its only worth 0.66 of a real penny). However, this plan is
kiboshed for these figures. They're both about 1" to an 1-1/4 " long and
the bike is about 3/8" to 1/2" wide and the war pig more like 5/8 to3/4"
wide. So.... what to use for base material? Brass sheet? Expensive.
Styrene sheet - can't find any right now. Balsa? I could get a small
piece for these. Hardboard? (The thin cousin of pressboard)

Ideas are appreciated. If they're good, I'll probably use them. If they
aren't, at least I won't send the Narns to see you.... (Except if I get
some sort of a wiseacre remark out of Mr. Kochte.... in his case, the
Narns *will* make an exception). :)

BTW, anyone ask Noam how NEAR is doing, oh so far away? I've seen it in
the news. Anyone know if his piece of kit aboard it is working? :)

Tom

Prev: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: Tis quiet....