Prev: RE: [SG2] Newbie Questions . . . Next: [SG/DS] Extreme weather (was Georgia in winter)

Re: Alternate history

From: BDShatswell@a...
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:03:35 EST
Subject: Re: Alternate history

Hello Roger and everyone,

When Roger brought up the subject, I went to updating my timeline page.
changed the wording somewhat and inserted a link Brian's Expanded GZG
History
page.

I still don't have any US fleet ships on the page as yet.  My vision of
the
US fleet carriers is very similar to Richard's.  Lots of fighters and
PDS,
various load-outs, and an escort group to make ya shiver.  The carriers
stay
as far away from the combat as possible.

Bill Shatswell